Halloween Pumpkin Carving

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Tube. Duration : 5.45 Mins.


In this Episode of Lovely Lady Cakes I put the spatula and kitchen-aid down to relax with friends. The holiday seasonal activities are upon us. In this episode I takes the knife to carving pumpkins. Enjoy carving those pumpkins to scare your trick-o-treaters. Please tweet, or send me your photos of your carved pumpkins so I can feature your lovely work of art in an upcoming episode... Learn, interact, and eat... Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Visit: www.LovelyLadyCakes.com or on my blog annaosteenworld.blogspot.com Everything done by Anna Boling O'Steen shot on the iphone 4 Music: 1st song, Guiton Sketch by Kevin MacLeod website:incompetech.com 2nd song, Constancy Part Two by Kevin MacLeod website: incompetech.com 3rd song, Beach Bum, by Kevin MacLeod Website, incompetech.com License agreement: incompetech.com

Keywords: Pumpkin Carving, Lovely Lady Cakes, halloween, pumpkin, cake, talk, sweets, treats, spooky, knife, holiday, lovelyladycakes