KitchenAid KSCS25FVMS Refrigerator Review

For a refrigerator to pass the test with my family, it must have a few specific features before I will purchase it. Now, I am not obsessive about these must have items, I simply have a family that I have to feed. One fridge that did pass the test with our family, was the KitchenAid KSCS25FVMS refrigerator. This unit has managed to satisfy all refrigerator needs for our family thus far.

The first feature, which is actually not a vital one, but it just makes you appreciate the product even more, is that is simply looks great. It is a counter-depth, side-by-side, freestanding model that is so handy, just in case I decide to remodel the kitchen I know I'll be able to move it with minimal hassle. The doors are non-textured with a flat finish, making them easy to clean, and they look really smart. The counter-depth option actually frees up more space in your kitchen than you would realize, so that was really just a bonus I feel.

KitchenAid

The ice and water dispenser, once plumbed in, works a treat. We did have to purchase a few little extra plumbing items, but no major obstacles there, that's for sure. We now have water and ice on tap 24 hours a day. Its like wondering what did we do before we have mobile phones? I think we'd be lost without our cold water on tap if it was taken away now!

All of the draws and baskets are so easy to pull out and push in. I remember kicking my vegetable crisper drawer back in many times on my old refrigerator. I don't think we'll be doing that here. There is so much room and great little extra storage spots, that I believe its really hats off to the designers of this KitchenAid refrigerator.

Being Energy Star qualified, I know I'll save money in the long run. With all of its features, and sturdy construction, the KitchenAid KSCS25FVMS is truly highly recommended.

KitchenAid KSCS25FVMS Refrigerator Review